FSX version not working with Windows 10 v1903  

RSS

blaster
(@blaster)
Beigetreten:vor 4 Monaten 
29/07/2019 4:39 pm  

Hi,

The problem is for the FSX-SE version of RealTrim purchased and assuming will be a problem for P3D version.  The vJoy part of the install will not install with Windows 10 v1903.  Therefore RealTrim will not work.  VJoy needs to be fixed for the recent Windows 10 update and be certified to allow installation.  Please advise what should be the next steps to resolve?

AntwortZitat
blaster
(@blaster)
Beigetreten:vor 4 Monaten 
04/08/2019 11:07 pm  

I found a fix.  For vJoy (part of the install process) do not select any other boxes in the options besides the default.  I did and it stopped it from being installed.  I had to uninstall RealTrim and a couple of registries.  Just letting it install on its own without any further selections worked OK.  Now to try and figure out how to get RealTrim to work with A2A C172.  This can now be closed.

AntwortZitat
Administrator
(@kurt-kaeferboeck)
Mitglied Admin
Beigetreten:vor 3 Jahren 
05/08/2019 1:36 pm  

Hello Chris,

Thank's for your report.

I'm currently checking your hint to a possible setup issues with Windows version 1903. A Windows update to version 1903 does not seem to be a problem . if Realtrim has been previously installed. There may actually be a problem on installation with VJoy because Microsoft has changed its driver signing requirements. If so, I will update the Realtrim Setup working with the new Windows version.

best regards
Kurt

best regards
Kurt

AntwortZitat
Share: