THRUSTMASTER  

RSS

monty
(@monty)
Beigetreten:vor 4 Wochen 
20/01/2019 11:02 am  

I have p3d v4.3. My joystick & rudder pedals are THRUSTMASTER & are configered with TARGET software.Will your software work OK with this please?

Just a suggestion but would a demo version limited to say 5 0r 10 sessions be a good idea to encourage interest in your product. I would try it if it would work with my system

AntwortZitat
Administrator
(@kurt-kaeferboeck)
Mitglied Admin
Beigetreten:vor 2 Jahren 
21/01/2019 11:35 pm  

Hello monty,
Realtrim Professional should work with every HID compatible input device. If you can see your Joystick under Device manager/Human Interface Devices, it is HID compatible.
Please note the published system requirements for RealTrim. Realtrim does not work on every operating system.

You are certainly right that a demo is a good idea. Because of the complexity of setup and update process, it is not that easy and a lot of work. But I will think about it.

best regards

AntwortZitat
monty
(@monty)
22/01/2019 11:44 am  

Thank you. I do not think there would be a problem running your software with P3d v4 alone but the joystick & pedals are much improved by being configered with the Thrustermaster T.A.R.G.E.T software. This is a bit like the free Vjoy software I once used which enabled curves to be created but the TARGET software is highly complicated and I have a very limited knowledge of it. When configured it creates a profile which includes the elevator axes and the profile then runs in P3d. I dont know if it would be possible to exclude the elevator from this profile or would even be advisable to try. Also this would mean TARGET &  the vjoy driver would have to co-exist in P3d. Yours looks like a good product but probably not for users of Thrustmaster gear. The same may apply to Logitech unless their program is different. I would not give up on TARGET to enable me to use your software nor would I want to buy your product only to find it did not work or worse messed up my system

Kind regards

monty

AntwortZitat
Administrator
(@kurt-kaeferboeck)
Mitglied Admin
Beigetreten:vor 2 Jahren 
22/01/2019 12:33 pm  

Thanks’ for your description. I will contact you per mail to find out 
if RealTrim Professional will work with Thrustmasters Target Sorftware within the next view days.

Kind regards

AntwortZitat
monty
(@monty)
22/01/2019 12:50 pm  

Thank you. I think I have found that it is a simple matter to exclude the elevator from the TARGET profile although this just means that there is no contol over the elevator in P3d as the default commands are not available in p3d when the profile is loaded. If the vjoy device can co-exist with TARGET then this might be a solution but it would restrict the function of TARGET. I will look forward to hearing from you

AntwortZitat
Share: